Privacy Statement Mulleners Vastgoed -
The Börgemeister’s original website (www.borgemeister.nl) is in Dutch and the Dutch text is therefore leading. This English translated website is an extra service and therefore no rights can be derived from it.
This is the privacy statement of Mulleners Vastgoed B.V. and all companies trading under the trade name Mulleners Vastgoed, hereinafter jointly and individually referred to as “Mulleners”. Mulleners ensures that personal data is collected, used and deleted in a careful manner and in accordance with laws and regulations. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data Mulleners collects and for what purposes we use this personal data. Our contact details are at the end of this privacy statement.
Whose personal data do we process, what are they and for what purpose:
Below we summarize which data we generally process and for what purpose. In the context of its services, Mulleners collects personal data from:
1. Website visitors: you can visit our website without actively providing personal data yourself. If you contact us via the contact form, we will process the data provided by you with your permission, such as (first) name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and your question and/or comment. You can revoke this permission at any time. Our website uses functional and analytical cookies to optimize our website and improve our services. You decide whether you want to accept cookies and which cookies you want to accept. For more information see below, under “Cookies”. Our website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of those other websites or for the privacy protection on those websites, this privacy statement does not apply when visiting those websites.
2. Customers: rental candidates, tenants, candidate buyers/optants and buyers: we process data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other data provided by the customer (for example the registration form and income data of rental candidates). This data is mainly processed for the following purposes:
• maintaining contact with the customer and responding to questions or complaints;
• provide you with information, including newsletters and keeping you informed about vacant homes and (newly) developed homes and projects;
• processing the registration/option on a rental property or owner-occupied home (including assessment of eligibility for a rental property or owner-occupied home);
• to be able to properly execute the agreement(s) that we have concluded with you (tenants: entering into rental agreements, determining the rent, etc. Prospective buyers: approaching in case of new construction projects/vacated homes, entering into purchase agreements, etc.);
• For general activities such as auditing, technical and administrative management, collecting receivables and evaluating and improving our services and other internal management activities;
• complying with legal obligations;
3. Persons who show an interest in Mulleners or its services (interested parties, applicants): we process data such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other data provided by the person concerned, in order to either provide the person concerned with the requested information. and to be able to follow up the interest shown within Mulleners (initiating the application process, informing the person about the subject of his interest, etc.).
4. Our employees: Name, Address, Place of residence, Date of birth, E-mail address, Copy of passport, BSN number and other data that are necessary for entering into and executing the employment contract, paying salary and complying with our legal obligations such as the payment of taxes and premiums, etc.
5. Our business partners: we process the data that is necessary in the context of our services, such as providing name and address details of tenants/buyers to the estate agent for drawing up the estate agent's option list and providing information to the notary for drawing up a purchase agreement and deed of delivery. We will not use the personal data for other purposes, unless you have given your prior consent or we are permitted or required to do so by law.
General bases for processing
We process data of the above persons on the basis of the following legal bases:
• If you use our services: for the implementation of an agreement concluded with you, or on the basis of your permission
• If you ask a question (via our website) or apply for a job: on the basis of your permission
• If you sign up for our newsletter: on the basis of your consent
• In other cases: for the protection of legitimate interests that we have in the context of our business operations, such as relationship management, improving our services, keeping the website secure and accessible and maintaining contact with our relations. In doing so, we always balance these interests against your privacy and we only process the data that is necessary to achieve the set goals.
Necessity of processing
If you use our services, the provision of personal data is necessary to enable the execution of the agreement.
In other cases, the provision of personal data is a necessary condition to answer your question, to send a newsletter or to represent the legitimate interests mentioned. If you do not provide the data, we cannot provide you with good service.
Sources of personal data
We collect data in the following ways:
1. Information you provide to us
2. Information we obtain through your use of our services or your visit to this website.
We collect from website visitors: IP address, information about the device used to visit the website and any functional or analytical cookies placed by us.
Functional cookies ensure that your settings or preferences are retained during the website visit. These cookies do not store any personal data.
Transfer to third parties
In principle, we do not share your data with others. This only happens when it is necessary for the performance of our services or if we have a legal obligation. In that case we share data with:
• own employees and hired third parties;
• suppliers with whom we work, including for the purpose of maintaining our website.
Mulleners will not store your personal data for longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected, or as much longer as is required by law. More specifically, we use the following terms:
• the retention period of our records is seven years, in accordance with the legal obligation. This includes the agreements concluded with you. The term starts after the agreement has been terminated;
• when you send us an e-mail or ask a question via a contact form, the data you send us will be kept for as long as the nature of the form or the content of your e-mail requires for the complete answering and handling thereof, including further follow-up;
• data for marketing activities is kept for a maximum of 1 year after contact has been made in the context of offering products or services;
• if a longer retention period of your personal data is required or indicated by law, other regulations or due to legitimate interests, we can use a longer retention period.
If you have given permission for this, we can contact you by e-mail and/or send you our newsletter. An opt-out option is included with every communication along this route.
Provision to third parties
We do not provide personal data to other parties (third parties), unless:
1. it is necessary for the execution of the agreement (in that case we share the data with third parties engaged by us, cooperation partners and suppliers with whom we collaborate, for example for online web services).
2. it is necessary to comply with any legal obligation or to report criminal offenses.
We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
If data is transferred to parties outside of Europe, we ensure an appropriate level of protection.
We take appropriate measurements to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via the contact details at the bottom of this privacy statement.
You have the rights set out below.
• Right to information: you can ask Mulleners whether your personal data is being processed and you are entitled to information about this processing. This information is summarized in this privacy statement.
• Right of inspection: you can demand inspection in the data collected about you by Mulleners. On request, Mulleners will provide a copy of the personal data that is being processed, provided that it does not contain data from others.
• Correction right: If it becomes clear that data is incorrect, you can submit a request to Mulleners to correct this.
• Right to be forgotten: In various cases you have the right to have personal data removed, for example if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and there is no retention obligation or other grounds for further processing, or if data has been processed on the basis of consent of the data subject and this consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing.
• Right to (temporarily) limit the processing of data, for example to check the correctness of the data, or for a longer period, for example if data must not yet be erased or they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or substantiation of a legal action.
• Right to data portability: if data has been processed on the basis of consent or in fulfillment of an agreement with you, you can ask Mulleners to provide the data you have provided in a structured and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another party
• Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Mulleners will cease processing unless there are legitimate or legal grounds for the processing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
• Right to object to individual decision-making, including profiling: you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), unless that decision has no “effect in law” or other significant effects. This is not the case with Mulleners, by the way.
• If and insofar as we process data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal.
Authority for Personal Data
Of course, we are happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority against this processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority via this link.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. Changes will be published on this website. It is recommended that you consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. This privacy statement was last amended on January 30, 2023
You can contact us via:
Postal address: Mulleners Vastgoed, Nieuwe Markt 52, 6101 CV Echt
Telephone number: +31 (0)475-418 020
E-mail address:: email@example.com